VALLEY METABOLIC HEALTH RESOURCE CENTRE
- Obesity Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Diabetes Canada Clinical Guidelines
- Best Weight Guide
- Exercise is Medicine
- The Macklin Method
- Bariatric Surgery (NSHA)
- Metabolic Associated Fatty Liver Guidelines
- Bariatric Surgery Risk Calculator
- Obesity Treatment Overview
- Behaviour Change Modules for Obesity
- Behaviour Change Institute, Dr. Vallis
- Dr. Dayna Lee Bagley, Psychology
- Its Not About the Nail: Dangers of Teach and Tell
- Stop It, Bob Newhart: Pragmatic, ineffective, and harmful experts advice.
- Valley Metabolic Clinic Questionnaire
- Valley Metabolic Guide (for low carb eating)
- BEDS-7 Questionnaire
- Pharmacotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 DM Pharmacology Lecture, Dr. Mindrum
- Obesity Lecture, Dr. Mindrum
- Adapting Type 2 DM medications with LCHF
- Binge Eating Disorder information
- 7 Pathways – How Does Communication Heal?
Neudorf H, Mindrum M, Mindrum C, Durrer C, Little JP. A Low-Carbohydrate, High-Fat Ketogenic Diet Program Implemented by an Interdisciplinary Primary Care Team Improves Markers of Cardiometabolic Health in Adults With Type 2 Diabetes: A Retrospective Secondary Analysis. Can J Diabetes. 2022 Apr;46(3):302-306.e4. doi: 10.1016/j.jcjd.2021.09.001. Epub 2021 Sep 8. PMID: 35120790.
Michael R Mindrum, Let’s Be Clear about Expected Cardiovascular Risk: A Commentary on the Massive Rise in LDL Cholesterol Induced by Carbohydrate Restriction in the Proposed “Lean Mass Hyper-Responder” Phenotype, Current Developments in Nutrition, Volume 6, Issue 5, May 2022, nzac042, https://doi.org/10.1093/cdn/nzac042
A lecture by Dr. Mindrum: Introduction to Therapeutic Nutrition
- Epidemiology and pathophysiology of type 2 DM
- Effect of dietary macronutrients on type 2 diabetes
- Role of carbohydrate restriction.
- Review local data for patients with type 2 DM using carbohydrate restriction.